Repack received 3 skus of product, all in 320ml size jars. Some of the jars were slightly shorter and to make an even bundle for stacking, we devised a way to solve this issue. See below!
The logistics of the project were executed as follows:
- Cut wrap, remove product from trays. Set aside trays and sort sku accordingly.
- Overlabel the barcode of individual jars with a blank label. (To prevent cashier mis-scan at check out.)
- A label is applied to backer card. On it is a new UPC code to indicate 3-pack pricing. As the ingredient/NFT is hidden with the backer card, this info is re-printed on labels, so that the information is visible to the consumer upon purchase, in compliance with Health Canada regulations.
- Devising a secure multi-pack we placed three 320ml jars of each of the 3 SKUs placed together on a backer card, and shrinkwrapped.
- The three-packs are packed back into ORIGINAL purple trays at 2 three pack units (6 jars total).
- Bottom Pallet Tray formed and placed on pallet to hold product so that the trays are stacked on pallets as per prescribed pallet configuration. Pallets were stabilized with corrugate posts and stretch-wrapped.